Six Powerful Thoughts for Monday
Every daily post in June will be devoted to fostering the creative spirit with us.
Here are a few thoughts to contemplate to help smooth your ride into your workweek:
- You can be compassionate with EVERYONE you meet—especially those who give you a hard time. Despite appearances, everybody is doing the best they can. The inner and outer battles of human beings are great and many.
- You can let go of unnecessary struggle. You can allow everything and everyone to be as they are—even just for today.
- You can change your metaphor for life. Life doesn’t have to be a struggle, a series of problems, a Lifetime-channel drama or a pain in the ass. Life can be a divine comedy, cosmic entertainment, a wondrous adventure or a cherished gift.
- You can realize the power of love. Love is everywhere—whether you currently see or experience it or not.
- You can take control of your inner adventure. How you experience an event depends on your perspective and how you “hold it.” You can choose to hold it differently.
- You can smile more often. Smiles and laughter are contagious gifts we share with each other. It’s a beautiful thing.
For a reminder of this last point invest six minutes and watch this: